The trusted alternative to mass market instant messaging solutions
Boost communication by inviting thousands of members in dedicated chat rooms!
Cryptobox provides businesses and organizations with a sharing and collaboration solution to secure internal and external exchanges, using end-to-end encryption.
Cryptobox is the first secure sharing and collaboration solution to provide end-to-end data encryption, whether your device is a smartphone or a computer.
The digital transformation affects all businesses and organizations, from the smallest to the largest. This transformation brought about by technological developments offers many benefits:
To meet the new challenges of mobility and remote work, Ercom has developed Cryptosmart PC, a sovereign VPN solution to secure the connections of your remote Windows computers.
Cryptosmart is the only “Restricted” French & NATO certified solution, jointly developed with Samsung, to secure end-to-end mobile communications on consumer devices.
Posted 21 septembre 2021
ERCOM is a French company of the THALES group, leader in the design and manufacture of high-tech solutions in the field of cybersecurity.
ERCOM specializes in the security of mobile devices, communications and data exchanges. Ercom is developing a full range of simple and certified solutions (from Cryptosmart®, Cryptobox® and Citadel®) to meet the growing needs of secure communications for businesses.
As part of its activities, the company is looking for a Pre-sales Engineer.
The position is to be filled in Vélizy (78).
The Pre-Sales Engineer, as part of the sales team, interacts primarily with sales managers, product managers, operational, support and marketing teams.
The Pre-Sales Engineer assists sales representatives in their sales process for technical presentations, product demonstrations, drafting of technical and commercial proposals and ensures cost control.
Its main tasks include:
• Organizing and delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations to prospects in collaboration with the sales team
• Qualification of technical needs expressed by customers, suitability of products, and transmission of generic requests to product managers
• The organization and smooth running of the product evaluation phases by the prospects
• Contribution to the drafting of commercial offers (costing, technical solution, project description, planning, etc.) and their validation in compliance with the processes
• Updating the sales technical documentation (presentations, datasheets, price charts, etc.)
• Participation in trade shows
• Contribution to State of the Art and Competition Technical Intelligence
Experience and knowledge required :
• Experience: Operational and technical experience of 1 to 5 years in the field of computer networks or cybersecurity is required. The candidate has significant customer relationship experience.
• Skills required:
• Knowledge of the characteristics of the pre-sales business
• Technical knowledge in cybersecurity, IT networks and/or cloud;
• Knowledge of cryptography is a plus;
• Excellent interpersonal and writing skills, autonomy, advocacy, organization, thinking.
• Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree from an engineering school or equivalent.
• Fluent in English.
More informations :
Education: Bachelor’s degree Engineering school or university degree.
Languages: English is essential
Level of experience: 1 to 5 years.
Travel arrangements (France and abroad).
Contact: CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cet article vous a plu ? N'hésitez pas à le partager