- Place : Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Contract type : Permanent
- Kind of training :5 years Business School or University
- Availability :ASAP
ERCOM is the leading French designer and manufacturer of sophisticated telecommunication solutions.
Founded 30 years ago, our company of 160 people is structured to serve two industries: telecommunications with its Mobipass® product range to test and measure 4G/LTE networks, and mobile security with its Cryptosmart® product range.
To pursue its strong development, ERCOM seeks a Sales Engineer.
Location: Vélizy, France (Paris area) including several business trips abroad.
The Sales Engineer, as part of the Sales department, primary interacts with product managers and pre-sales engineers, to:
Develop a portfolio of prospects and customers in a specific region or established client portfolio. Organize sales efforts for technical presentations, product demonstrations, drafting technical and commercial proposals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participating in the development of the company’s customer portfolio and, as such, conduct exploratory activities, participate in tradeshows, update sales literature, and participate in promoting the company.
- Closing sales and as such, reply to solicitations, produce products presentations, negotiate contracts, generate revenue and strive to meet a profit margin target.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction, and as such, collect and distribute information to various departments within the company, and monitor technology.
Required experience and knowledge
- Experience: 5 years minimum sales experience is required in telecommunication equipment and/or computer networks.
- Knowledge: The applicant is familiar with products on a technical level, and knows how to anticipate and adapt to market changes.
- Required Skills:
- Good knowledge of computers and telecoms
- An experience abroad or on international projects is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, organization, mobility, reflection, determination and pugnacity
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Location: Vélizy, France (Paris area), including business trips abroad
Contract: Permanent position
Education: 5 years Business School or University
Languages: Fluency in English is essential
Level of experience: 5 years minimum
Able to obtain confidential defense clearance.