- Place : Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Contract type : Permanent
- Kind of training :5 years Engineering School or University
- Availability :ASAP
- Contact :email@example.com
ERCOM is the leading French designer and manufacturer of sophisticated telecommunication solutions.
Founded 30 years ago, our company of 160 people is structured to serve two industries: telecommunications with its Mobipass® product range to test and measure 4G/LTE networks, and mobile security with its Cryptosmart® product range.
To pursue its strong development, ERCOM seeks a Project Manager.
Location: Vélizy, France (Paris area) including several business trips abroad.
The Project Manager reports to the project managers team and is responsible for the coordination of every project step, actively involved in establishing procedures to monitor projects efficiently. Ensuring customer satisfaction by meeting initial budgets and deadlines, and generating income, are objectives as well.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading all project phases, from signing contracts to final hand-off.
- Defining the different phases of a project, identifying and scheduling resources.
- Coordinating various internal and external stakeholders, and leading partners working on projects.
- Establishing processes and reporting tools, as well as monitoring project budgets and alerting on critical issues.
- The Project Manager ensures compliance with deadlines and budgets.
In addition to activities related to ongoing projects, the Project Manager assists in implementing processes to monitor projects.
Required experience and knowledge
- Experience: 5 to 10 years technical and operational experience in the telecom networks industry is essential.
- Required Skills: The applicant has experience using, deploying, promoting or developing telecom and network equipment. Particularly:
- Academic curriculum: 4 to 5 years Engineering School or University
- Excellent knowledge of http/TCP/IP protocols is preferred
- Excellent command of project management procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills, autonomy, pragmatism, organization, reflection.
- Creativity: In an ever changing technical environment, interpersonal skills allow the Project Manager to build pragmatic solutions for complex problems based on the company’s expertise.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English Fluency in another language is also appreciated.
Contract: Permanent position
Education: 5 years Engineering School or University
Languages: Fluency in English is essential
Level of experience: 5 to 10 years.
Able to obtain confidential defense clearance.