Marketing Manager – Analytics Software
- Place : Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Contract type : Permanent
- Kind of training :
- Availability :
Technology doesn’t scare you, it’s even fun to know how to explain it? Can you summarize in one minute the benefits of your product? Do you have a culture of ROI for everything you do? Are you naturally curious and always keep an eye on technological trends?
Marketing management and our analytics team are looking forward to welcoming you!
Who are we?
Ercom has been developing its leadership in the communications, data and security industry for 30 years.
This position is based on complementary technological expertise in telecom / cloud, cryptography and infrastructure software combined with shared values: innovation, expertise, commitment and confidentiality.
Based on these skills, Ercom now offers anti-fraud solutions that combine the advantages of artificial intelligence and big data. The analytical activity, applied today on the fight against fraud in the banking & insurance sectors, will be developed on other vertical markets in 2018 / early 2019.
The analytical team is now composed of 20 young and talented people, and wants to integrate its marketing manager to accelerate its development ambitions.
Under the direction of the Marketing & Business Development Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy of our new Business Unit.
This will help you find actionable insights to support the fast-growing goals of our new business. You will also be instrumental in the adoption of a new business intelligence solution.
- Analyze market dynamics, players and associated products
- Define & develop marketing strategy to differentiate Ercom’s positioning on the different vertical markets (messaging, business model, market presence)
- Contribute to the activity branding definition and strategy
- Along with Analytics product team, build ROI analysis and other reports and presentations to market the effectiveness of our solutions
- Support the development of business / sales teams
- Define and support Analytics presence in shows and conference
- Build and distribute content marketing
- Track and optimize the inbound and outbound marketing strategy
- Measure results and track in CRM
- Participate in Marketing Branch projects as needed.
Skills and experience required:
- Master’s degree with specialization in product marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technology product marketing. Experience in SaaS environment highly appreciated
- Mandatory English (native or bilingual)
- Editorial and communication quality on different media
- Project management skills
- Using CRM (Preferred SFDC) and Marketing Automation Tools (Preferred Pardot)
- Active on social media like Twitter and LinkedIn
- The most created! Design experience with Sketch or Photoshop
- Creativity and natural curiosity
- Analytical mind
- Sensitivity to product development
- (B2B) & software quality
- Ability to adapt in a developing environment
- Sharing culture and teamwork
Joining us means:
- Participating in the marketing of a highly technological product in Big Data and Machine Learning.
- Working on strategic and innovative topics of banking security and fraud.
- Integrating a dynamic team operating in Lean startup and agile mode.
- Joining a new Business Unit (BU) in a leading company in the field of data security and communications.