Engineering Internship – Digital Rights Management in the Cloud
- Place : Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Contract type : Internship
- Kind of training :5 years Engineering School or University
- Availability :-
ERCOM is the leading French designer and manufacturer of sophisticated telecommunication solutions.
Founded 30 years ago, our company of 160 people is structured to serve two industries: telecommunications with its Mobipass® product range to test and measure 4G/LTE networks, and mobile security with its Cryptosmart® product range.
Encryption protects documents at rest and in transit. However, once a legitimate user accesses a document, other techniques are required to monitor and trace its distribution (open, copy, print). The purpose of this internship is to identify existing techniques to manage digital rights, find new solutions and implement them as part of an end-to-end Cloud-based encryption solution.
Within the Innovations Department, reporting to your supervisor, you will:
- Conduct a the state of the art study of digital rights management
- Research new solutions
- Choose one or more solutions
- Implement selected solutions on different platforms (web, Android, iPhone)
Education: 5 years Engineering School or University
- Programming on Android and iPhone.
- Technical English desired.
Location: Vélizy, France (Paris area)
Type of employment: Internship
Duration: 5 to 6 months