Engineering design and implement a LTE eNB for test purposes
- Place : Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Contract type : Internship
- Kind of training :5 years Engineering School or University (Telecom)
- Availability :-
ERCOM is the leading French designer and manufacturer of sophisticated telecommunication solutions.
Founded 30 years ago, our company of 160 people is structured to serve two industries: telecommunications with its Mobipass® product range to test and measure 4G/LTE networks, and mobile security with its Cryptosmart® product range.
Within the Validation Department, reporting to your supervisor, you will build a LTE eNB for test purposes using open source software.
As part of this project, you will:
- Analyze existing solutions
- Establish an environment and reproduce the identified solution
- Interconnect the solution with Mobipass
- Define an API allowing testers to easily interact with the eNB
- Identify possible evolutions
Education: 5 years Engineering School or University (Telecom)
- Good knowledge of Linux, C, C++.
- Good knowledge of LTE and radio.
- Technical English desired.
Location: Vélizy, France (Paris area)
Type of employment: Internship
Duration: 5 to 6 months